We are looking to hire an experienced Web Developer with Drupal & WordPress experience.
Your main responsibility is for the production, modification and maintenance of websites and web application’s user interfaces for the client’s websites. This involves identifying and installing drupal modules, wordpress plugins, creating bespoke modules/plugins/themes for the client.
For this Web Developer role, we are ideally looking for:
- Experience with a wide variety of CMS systems (mainly Drupal & WordPress), including drupal module, wordpress plugin, theme development
- Excellent knowledge of PHP, MySQL
- Experience working with REST, Soap, Curl, OAuth based APIs
- Familiarity with using git and github.com, including PRs, and peer code reviews
- You have strong testing and debugging skills to ensure a quality end product
- Drupal / Drupal Module / Drupal Themes
- WordPress / WordPress Plugin / WordPress Themes
- API Integrations
- HTML / HTML5 / CSS / CSS3